Dr. Andrew and his wife Nicole wanted a way to give back to the community. After having wonderful babywearing support while they were in Texas, they wanted to bring a similar concept back to the Shenandoah Valley.
Valley Babywearing Library is a collection of baby carriers for moms, dads, and caregivers to try out before they invest in their own. Our goal is to help parents find the best carriers to benefit baby and their lifestyle. We aim to make babywearing accessible with carriers to try on daily by appointment (to make an appointment, please contact us). We offer research-based support to help you bond with your baby!
- Baby K’Tan (sizes S & L)
- Bara Barn knot-shawl (rebozo-style sling)
- JJ Cole Agility Wrap (sizes S & L)
- Lucky Baby Sling (size M)
- Maya Wrap lightly padded ring sling (sizes S & M)
- Mesh Sling
- Sakura Bloom Simple ring sling
- Calin Bleu Gauze Wrap (4.6m)
- Colimaçon et Cie (“C&C”) Woven Wrap 100% cotton (4.6m)
- Didymos Woven Wrap in Petrol Vogels 50% cotton/50% linen (4.7m)
- Girasol Woven Wrap in “Old No. 16” 100% cotton (4.6m)
- Moby Wrap (stretchy)
- Natibaby Woven Wrap in Blue Chevron Zoo (a Wee Carry exclusive) bamboo/cotton (3.6m)
- Wrap Nap Fairy Woven Wrap in Scarlet 100% linen (5.2m)
- Wrapsody Bali Stretch Hybrid
- Catbird Baby Babywearing Essentials Mei Tai
- Kozy Carrier Mei Tai
Soft Structured Carriers
- Beco Gemini
- Boba 3G
- Boba 4G
- Ergo Original
- Onya Baby Outback
- Tula Toddler Carrier
- The Wearable Baby by Andrew Dodge, D.C., D.A.C.N.B. (Pathways to Family Wellness Magazine, 2014, Issue 42)
- Dr. Andrew’s blog for Ergobaby: Tales from a Babywearing, Chiropractor Dad
- Dr. Andrew’s blogs for Onya Baby:
Please check out all of our events at our Valley Family Wellness Events Page.
Are you part of a local moms’ group, community organization, business, or church group that would like to host a Valley Babywearing Library presentation or event for your members? Then please use our online contact form to send us your event details!